The report on the participation of decision-makers in networks for knowledge sharing summarises the results of the study. The objectives of the study were to understand and document the factors how decision-makers or their representatives within governments become aware of formal networks and their benefits, how they use networks, how they get involved, and in which way they can contribute to the achievement of the network’s objectives.
News and Events
- Erfolge der Schweizer Allianz gegen den Hunger 16. October 2023
- Bolivia: My first business 18. September 2023
- Zusammenarbeit mit Studierenden des MOK der HSG 12. September 2023
- Sharing experiences at the World Resources Forum 2023 7. September 2023
- RWSN at the World Water Week 2023 4. September 2023