Two more HPNET trainings coming in March – register now!
The Hydro Empowerment Network (HPNET), as part of its SEEED (Social Enterprise for Energy, Ecological and Economic Development) Accelerator programme, will offer two more free online courses on micro hydro in March:
- Climate Resilient Solutions to Hydro Mini-Grids (March 21-25, 2022)
- Agroecological Benefits of Hydro Mini-Grids (March 28-31, 2022)
The courses will enable participants to build their knowledge through interactive content, real-world examples and expert insight. Both courses include a live kick-off session, independent online learning, live Q&A and peer-to-peer dialogue.
Climate resilience course:
- Watersheds, climate adaptation and the water-energy-food nexus
- Governance and environmental stewardship in Indigenous and local communities
- Watershed management from baseline assessment to maintenance and monitoring
- How to integrate watershed management with hydro mini-grid planning and implementation
- Agri-processing through hydro mini-grids
- Sustainable watersheds and the water-energy-food nexus
- Food forests as a regenerative solution
Registration and more information
Register here by March 18, 2022.
These courses are supported by Skat Foundation through the International Programme co-funding of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC).